Skinny Celery and Ginger Cocktail
Meanwhile, knowing bikini season is right around the corner, you're gnawing on celery, hoping that will satisfy your appetite. Girl, stop that!
Muddle a few ingredients (fine, put in your blender - it's kind of the same), top with a bit of simple syrup (the real stuff!) and vodka. Go smile and strut.
- 1 celery stalk, 2" usable part of the stalk, diced fine
- 1 teaspoon minced ginger root
- 1/2 teaspoon lime zest
- Leaves from 3-4 sprigs of cilantro, minced
- Juice from 1/2 lime
- 1/2 ounce of simple syrup (I made my own, equal parts sugar/water over low heat until sugar dissolves)
- 1 ounce vodka (opt out to make a mocktail)
- sparkling water
- one stalk of celery for garnish
Muddle the diced celery, ginger, lime zest and cilantro. Add in the lime juice, simple syrup, vodka and sparkling water. Stick a stalk of celery in the glass for fanciness, kick back and enjoy.