Join us for this one-day event that will help you understand the relationship between food and your health.
Over 75% of healthcare dollars in the US are spent on treating preventable disease. But most of these common chronic illnesses — like diabetes, heart disease and stroke — can actually be prevented and reversed simply by the foods that we choose to put on our plate.
During this special one-day event, you will learn:
- How plant-based nutrition can reverse cardiovascular disease
- How not to die from our 15 leading causes of death in the U.S.
- How what you eat affects your microbiome
- How to prevent and reverse type II diabetes
- How lifestyle factors lay the groundwork for potential cancer
- How to prepare great tasting whole food plant-based meals.
Meet the speakers
We’ve gathered some of the leading medical experts on plant-based nutrition to help you understand how choosing a whole food plant-based lifestyle can have immediate and significant health benefits.
Caldwell Esselstyn, Jr., MD
The Nutritional Reversal of Cardiovascular Disease: Fact or Fiction?
Scott Stoll, MD
Children's Health, Epigenetics and the Lifestyle Factors that Lay the Groundwork for Potential Cancer - and How to Avoid it
Michael Greger, MD
HOW NOT TO DIE: The Role of Diet in Preventing, Arresting, and Reversing Our Top 15 Killers
Fred Williams, MD
Your Microbiome: It Is What You Eat
James F. Loomis, MD, MBA
FOOD AS MEDICINE: The Role of a Whole-Food Plant-Based Diet in the Prevention and Treatment of Type 2 Diabetes
Caryn Dugan, CHWC
Plant-based Cooking Demo