Creamy Tofu Mayo
It took a little while, but I got it! This Creamy Tofu Mayo is light on the calories, but heavy on flavor. Slather this on your sammies with a heavy hand without any guilt!
- 1 package (12 oz) light firm silken tofu*
- 1.5 Tablespoon raw cashews
- juice of 1/2 medium lemon
- 1 teaspoon date syrup (or other liquid sweetener)
- 3/4 teaspoon mustard powder
- pinch of sea salt
- 1/2 pinch of black salt
Blend all ingredients together until creamy and chill for at least one hour in the fridge. Will keep in a sealed container, refrigerated, for one week.
*If you cannot source silken tofu, using any type of tofu will work, simply blend a little longer for a smooth, silky texture.
Makes one cup.