Vegan garlic buttah
You will love this soft and creamy spreadable garlic plant-based (and oil-free) buttah! You're also getting a kick of fiber from the psyllium! Buttah that is good for you? Oh yes!!!
- 1 1/2 cup chopped cauliflower, steamed
- 1/2 cup dairy-free unsweetened milk beverage (I like oat)
- 1/3 cup raw cashews, soaked for 1 hour and drained
- 1 tablespoon phsyllium powder
- 1/4 teaspoon turmeric
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon garlic powder (or more to taste)
To a small blender or using an immersion blender, blend all ingredients together until smooth and creamy. Use immediately or store in a sealed container and chill. Will keep for 5 days.
Some things happening at the Center for Plant-based Living:
1. Check out our latest classes: https://www.cpbl-stl.com/classes
2. To purchase some of the kitchen tools I use https://tinyurl.com/yyacj2cg
3. To subscribe to the weekly Plant-based Quick Cooking Show: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCExWwoBh6fvdOgghkjh0U1A?
COMING SOON – Virtual Membership.
Thank you for your continued support!
Adapted from Cooking with Plants.