- 1 12 ounce package of soft silken tofu
- 1 tablespoon of sriracha (I prefer the Ninja Squirrel brand)
- 2 teaspoons of nutritional yeast flakes
- pinch of sea salt
Blend all ingredients together in a blender until creamy. Adjust ingredient amounts to taste.
This is my new go-to condiment, the balance of the heat and the slight nutty/cheesiness from the nutritional yeast is perfect to spread (or dip) on nearly on any dish. Here are some examples:
- On a veg burger
- On a sweet potato
- With roasted or steamed vegetables
- In a burrito
- Mixed in to a tofu egg scramble
- On a veg pizza
- on a spoon...