The Perfect Spring Roll Sauce
This light, yet boosting with flavor, spring roll sauce is just what your Fresh Spring Rolls need! You'll want to drink it up!!
- 2 cloves of garlic, minced (I like to use a microplane)
- 3 tablespoons rice wine vinegar
- 2 tablespoon + 1 teaspoon maple syrup
- 1 tablespoon coconut aminos
- 2 teaspoons sambal oelek (chili paste)
- juice of one lime
- 1/4 cup of water
Whisk all ingredients together and serve with Fresh Spring Rolls! YUM!!!
Will keep for one week in a sealed container in the fridge - I dare you seriously have it that long! ;)
Do you know about our STREAMING PLUS membership?
Our membership is built like a streaming service - you get a full library of plant-based cooking classes to watch whenever you want. PLUS, you gain access to upcoming interactive virtual cooking classes and a monthly accountability group call.
As a member you get:
- Complete library of all past virtual classes - stream them whenever you’d like!
- Free access to upcoming virtual classes
- Library of easy and quick recipes: 100 and growing
- Access to private Facebook group
- Monthly accountability check-in and support group Zoom call with Caryn
- Quarterly “Ask the Doc” call with Dr. Jim Loomis, our Medical Director
- A community of support
To learn more, please visit us here.