Creamy, light and a pop of dill - just like tzatziki should be! Spread, drizzle, or use it as a dip!
- 1/2 of a large cucumber, unpeeled
- 1 1/2 cups vegan plain full-fat Greek yogurt (I like Kite Hill)
- 2 large garlic cloves, pressed and finely minced
- 1 tablespoon red wine vinegar
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1 tablespoon minced fresh dill
Grate the cucumber and drain through a fine mesh sieve overnight in the fridge.
Combine the yogurt, garlic, vinegar, and salt in a large bowl. Cover and refrigerate overnight.
Transfer the grated cucumber and fresh dill to the yogurt mixture and stir to combine.
Become a Member!
Our membership, The Center for Plant-based Living Virtual Community Support Club, is active!! At only $30/month you will receive:
- All virtual monthly cooking classes
- Complete library of past virtual cooking classes + all recipes (located in the private Facebook group)
- Access to private Facebook group
- Monthly accountability check-in and support group Zoom call
- 20% off all virtual multi-week programming
Check our website for more information.