Chocolate Chia Pudding
Savor the goodness of this Chocolate Chia Seed Pudding, a nutritious concoction combining chia seeds and cocoa powder, both known for their antioxidant and anti-inflammatory properties. Not only is this dessert a delightful treat, but its ingredients may also contribute to brain health, potentially helping in the prevention of Alzheimer's disease, all while being sweetened naturally with dates and elegantly garnished with fresh berries.
- 1 ½ cups unsweetened plain plant-based milk
Add all ingredients (except the berries) to a blender and blend until creamy. Chill in the fridge for several hours up to 3 days in a sealed container.
-Adapted from ALZHEIMER'S SOLUTION, DEAN AND AYESHA SHERZAI
Do you know about our STREAMING PLUS membership?
Our membership is built like a streaming service - you get a full library of plant-based cooking classes to watch whenever you want. PLUS, you gain access to upcoming interactive virtual cooking classes and a monthly accountability group call.
As a member you get:
- Complete library of all past virtual classes - stream them whenever you’d like!
- Free access to upcoming virtual classes
- Library of easy and quick recipes: 100 and growing
- Access to private Facebook group
- Monthly accountability check-in and support group Zoom call with Caryn
- Quarterly “Ask the Doc” call with Dr. Jim Loomis, our Medical Director
- A community of support
To learn more, please visit us here.