There is an ingredient in here that will take your pesto to the next level! You'll love the brightness and intensely lovely aroma of your new pesto!
- 2 cups fresh basil, loosely packed
- 1/4 cup Italian (flat leaf) parsley
- 3-4 garlic cloves
- pinch of salt
- 1/3 cup pine nuts
- juice of 1/2 lemon
- 1 1/2 tablespoons nutritional yeast
- 1 tablespoon yellow miso
To a food processor, add the ingredients and blend. Slowly drizzle in 1/4 cup water as the machine is running.
Makes about 3/4 cup pesto.
Some things happening at the Center for Plant-based Living:
1. Check out our latest classes: https://www.cpbl-stl.com/classes
2. To purchase some of the kitchen tools I use https://tinyurl.com/yyacj2cg
3. To subscribe to the weekly Plant-based Quick Cooking Show: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCExWwoBh6fvdOgghkjh0U1A?
Thank you for your continued support!