(I wish they made these at the) Ballpark Nachos
Yeah, sure they'd be like $85 at the ball park, but how awesome would it be?
- Whole grain tortilla chips
- 203 Roma tomatoes, chopped
- 1 bunch of green onions, sliced thinly
- 1 1/2 C (14 oz can) black beans, drained and rinsed
- 1 C roasted and frozen corn
- small can of black olives, sliced
- jalapenos, sliced
- vegan nacho cheese sauce
- 1 C unsweetened coconut milk beverage (I like So Delicious)
- 3/4 C nutritional yeast flakes
- 4 TBS old fashioned rolled oats
- 1 tsp onion powder
- 1 tsp garlic powder
- 1 1/2 tsp yellow miso paste
- 2 tsp arrowroot
- 1 tsp lemon juice
Lay half of the chips on plate, cover with half of the beans, and half of the corn. Add the rest of the chips followed by the remainder of the beans and corn. Add jalapenos, olives and ½ of the tomatoes. Pour Vegan Nacho Cheese on top. Garnish with remaining tomatoes and green onions.
Blend all ingredients well in a blender and heat on stove top in a small sauce pan. Stir often until it bubbles and becomes thick.