SOY: ALL YOU WANTED TO KNOW
Dr. Loomis is back and he is doing only one class while vising this time and it’s what many people still wonder about - SOY. Good, bad and all the stuff in between! We’ll also cook up three soy based recipes featuring the most popular ways to eat soy: edamame, tempeh and tofu.
Do you know about our STREAMING PLUS membership?
Our membership is built like a streaming service - you get a full library of plant-based cooking classes to watch whenever you want. PLUS, you gain access to upcoming interactive virtual cooking classes and a monthly accountability group call.
As a member you get:
- Complete library of all past virtual classes - stream them whenever you’d like!
- Free access to upcoming virtual classes
- Library of easy and quick recipes: 100 and growing
- Access to private Facebook group
- Monthly accountability check-in and support group Zoom call with Caryn
- Quarterly “Ask the Doc” call with Dr. Jim Loomis, our Medical Director
- 20% off all virtual multi-week programming
- A community of support
To learn more, please visit us here.