UPDATE :: It's a Plant-Based Throw Down!
Thanks to everyone who came out to taste, sip and celebrate with us! It was great fun and we hope to do it again next year!! The Winners are indicated below.
Whole Foods Market is searching for the STL VegMaster--local chefs will compete to see who can make the best vegan dish using Beyond Meat Chicken-Free Strips!
There are two winning titles to covet, Crowd Favorite and #STLVegMaster. Cast your vote for the Crowd Favorite and automatically enter to win a brand new outdoor grill! Vegan celebrity judge STLVegGirl, Caryn Dugan, and Liz Miller of Feast Magazine - Midwest will help determine the STL VegMASTER. Both winning chefs get $500 to donate to the local charity of their choice. Voting stops at 7:45 p.m. and winners will be announced at 8:00 p.m.
- Chef Mike Johnson Sugarfire Smoke House
- WINNER CROWD FAVORITE!! Chef Natasha Kwan Frida’s Deli
- Chef Scott Davis Three Flags Tavern
- Chef James Cates Cielo Restaurant and Bar at the Four Seasons Hotel—St. Louis
- WINNER! STLVegMASTER TITLE!! Chef Dan Brewer Fresh Gatherings Cafe